Class Teacher (KS1/KS2)
September Start 2021
Group 2 School
Pippins School is a thriving one form entry school, with a caring, nurturing environment. The Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and energetic experienced teacher talented NQT or potential practitioner looking to gain their QTS.
- Passionate about teaching and learning?
- A good to outstanding class teacher with a proven record of success?
- Able to work as part of a team and inspire, motivate and enthuse others?
- Committed to raising standards with high expectations of all children?
- Positive, confident and full of new ideas?
- Enthusiastic, driven and resilient?
- The support of a friendly, hard-working and committed group of staff and governors who work together to achieve success
- Promotion of work-life balance
- To play a significant part in CPD of our school
- Enthusiastic children, who are proud of their school and passionate about their learning
- Engaged and supportive parents
- Awareness of physical health and mental wellbeing
- A supportive NQT induction programme
Visits to our school website www.pippins.slough.sch.uk and the school are positively encouraged.
Application packs are available on our website. Please send completed application forms to the Acting Headteacher Mr Maninder Jalaf: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviewing will commence upon receipt of suitable applications
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification, job description and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.